Noun - content
content (See: context)
- 1. (uncountable) That which is contained.
- 2. (uncountable) Published information and experiences such as many novels, movies, music, game, webpages, presentations, organized data, etc.
- 3. (mathematics) The n-dimensional space contained by an n-dimensional polytope (called volume in the case of a polyhedron and area in the case of a polygon).
- 4. See also contents 
Content may refer to:
- Volume generalized to arbitrarily many dimensions in mathematics and physics
- Curriculum to be learned as opposed to the teaching methods used
- Content (measure theory), an additive real function defined on a field of sets
- Content (algebra), the highest common factor of the coefficients of a polynomial