Adjective - finite (comparative more finite, superlative most finite)
- Limited, constrained by bounds, impermanent 
Finite is the opposite of infinite. It may refer to:
- Having a finite number of elements: finite set
- Being a finite number, so not equal to \pm\infty; all real numbers are finite
- Having a finite size
- In physics jargon, finite can mean either non-infinite or non-zero.
- A finite state machine or finite automaton is a model of behavior composed of states, transitions and actions.
- Finite verb 
The finite level of reality is characterized by creature life and time-space limitations. Finite realities may not have endings, but they always have beginnings--they are created. The Deity level of Supremacy may be conceived as a function in relation to finite existences.