Difference between revisions of "Spiritual"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 07:59, 27 July 2008
- Of or pertaining to the spirit or the soul
- Of or pertaining to the God or a Church; sacred
- Of or pertaining to spirits; supernatural
Spiritual may refer to:
- Spirituality, the state of spirit or more commonly, an interest in matters of the spirit.
- Supernatural, refers to forces and phenomena which are beyond ordinary scientific understanding. Concepts in the supernatural domain are closely related to concepts in religious spirituality and metaphysics.
- A branch of the 13th-century Franciscans favoring poverty against the wealth of the Church.