DIVINITY is the characteristic, unifying, and co-ordinating quality of Deity.
Divinity is creature comprehensible as truth, beauty, and goodness; correlated in personality as love, mercy, and ministry; disclosed on impersonal levels as justice, power, and sovereignty.
Divinity may be perfect--complete--as on existential and creator levels of Paradise perfection; it may be imperfect, as on experiential and creature levels of time-space evolution; or it may be relative, neither perfect nor imperfect, as on certain Havona levels of existential-experiential relationships.
When we attempt to conceive of perfection in all phases and forms of relativity, we encounter seven conceivable types:
- 1. Absolute perfection in all aspects.
- 2. Absolute perfection in some phases and relative perfection in all other aspects.
- 3. Absolute, relative, and imperfect aspects in varied association.
- 4. Absolute perfection in some respects, imperfection in all others.
- 5. Absolute perfection in no direction, relative perfection in all manifestations.
- 6. Absolute perfection in no phase, relative in some, imperfect in others.
- 7. Absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all.