Those academic disciplines which study the human condition.
Study of the past, focused on human activity and leading up to the present day.
From L. re-ligare meaning to rebind.
- A broad subdivision of culture, composed of many expressive disciplines.
- Individual motion pictures or the field of film as an art form
- Opera is a form of musical and dramatic work in which singers convey the drama.
- The process of making artworks by printing, normally on paper.
- Three-dimensional objects, created as art.
- Dramatic performance where speech, either from written text (plays), or improvised is paramount.
The disciplines that examine phenomena related to living organisms.
The term for the sciences related to the planet Earth
The study analyzing and describing the production, distribution, and consumption of wealth.
Rules that warrant enforcement through formal processes.
Quantification of data to maximize efficiency in storage & communications.
- A category of work providing a larger frame of reference to facilitate understanding.
While every effort is made to cite references for all entries, basic sources for General Reference are Wikipedia and Wiktionary, well known platforms using MediaWiki, an Open Source application fostering co-creativity that is the purpose of the Nordan Symposia where soul, the locus of relationship, grows through faithful decisions and evolves in personal, planetary, and universal dimensions.