From Nordan Symposia
Jump to navigationJump to search
- Of or pertaining to the spirit or the soul
- Of or pertaining to the God or a Church; sacred
- Of or pertaining to spirits; supernatural
Spiritual may refer to:
- Spirituality Studies
- Spirituality, a concern with matters of the spirit
- Spiritual music, an African American song, usually with a Christian religious text
- Spiritual dance
- Spiritual possession, a concept of many religions, where it is believed that a demon may take temporary control of a human body
- Lords Spiritual, clergymen of the established Church of England who serve in the House of Lords
- Supernatural, refers to forces and phenomena which are beyond ordinary scientific understanding. Concepts in the supernatural domain are closely related to concepts in religious spirituality and metaphysics.
- A branch of the 13th-century Franciscans favoring poverty against the wealth of the Church.