From Nordan Symposia
(Redirected from Existentialist)Jump to navigationJump to search
from late Latin existentialis, from existentia
- 1: Of, relating to, or dealing with existence.
- 2: Based on experience; empirical.
- 3: Of or as conceived by existentialism or existentialists: an existential moment of choice.
- 4: Linguistics - Of or relating to a construction or part of a construction that indicates existence, as the words there is in the sentence There is a cat on the mat.
- b: An existential word or construction.