Adam and Eve again portrayed the concept of the Father of all to the evolutionary peoples. The disruption of the first Eden halted the course of the Adamic revelation before it had ever fully started. But the aborted teachings of Adam were carried on by the Sethite priests, and some of these truths have never been entirely lost to the world. The entire trend of Levantine religious evolution was modified by the teachings of the Sethites. But by 2500 B.C. mankind had largely lost sight of the revelation sponsored in the days of Eden.
The Sethite priests, as regenerated under the leadership of Amosad, became the great post-Adamic teachers. They functioned throughout the lands of the Andites, and their influence persisted longest among the Greeks, Sumeria, and Hindus. Among the latter they have continued to the present time as the Brahmans of the Hindu faith. The Sethites and their followers never entirely lost the Trinity concept revealed by Adam.
- The Books of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Latin version
- Life of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Slavonic version
- Life of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Greek version (a.ka. The Apocalypse of Moses)
- The Apocalypse of Adam
- The Testament of Adam
- The Second Treatise of the Great Seth
- 1 Enoch (Ethiopic Apocalypse of Enoch)
- 1 Enoch Composit (inc. Charles, Lawrence & others)
- 2 Enoch (Slavonic Book of the Secrets of Enoch)