Urantia Book Fellowship
The Urantia Book Fellowship has been growing since 1955 as an international spiritual communion of readers devoted to the study and dissemination of The Urantia Book.
Statement of Purpose
The purposes of The Fellowship are the study and dissemination of the teachings of The Urantia Book; the promotion, improvement, and expansion among the peoples of the world of the comprehension and understanding of Cosmology and the relation of the planet on which we live to the Universe, of the genesis and destiny of Man and his relation to God, of the life and teachings of Jesus, and the inculcation and encouragement of the realization and appreciation of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man -- in order to increase and enhance the comfort, happiness, and well-being of Man, as an individual and as a member of society, by fostering a religion, a philosophy, and a cosmology which are commensurate with Man's intellectual and cultural development, through the medium of fraternal association, ever obedient and subservient to the laws of this country and of all countries wherein The Fellowship may extend.
About The Fellowship
The Urantia Book Fellowship -- founded in 1955 as Urantia Brotherhood -- is an inclusive association of individuals, families, and groups inspired by the transformative teachings of The Urantia Book. Through worldwide support of study, dissemination, and reader services, Fellowship members seek understanding among all readers of The Urantia Book and the peoples of the world. The Fellowship is committed to the ideal of spiritual unity, which embraces individual diversity, as embodied in the teachings of The Urantia Book. The Urantia Book Fellowship is unaffiliated with Urantia Foundation.
Reader Services and organizational business are managed by the General Council which consists of 36 members elected from the readership. The Council is assisted by an Executive Committee comprised of Council members who manage various working committees of The Fellowship.
The Urantia Book Fellowship is a member of the North American Interfaith Network.
- Letter of Invitation to Become a Member pdf file
- Information about being a Member-at-Large pdf file
- Application for Individual Membership pdf file
- Application for Organizational Service pdf file
Among the many reader services sponsored by The Fellowship are the following:
- International and Regional Conferences
- Summer Study Sessions
- (For in-depth study of The Urantia Book)
- Spiritual Retreats
- Multi-lingual resources
- Study Group Directory
- Study Group Aids
- Secondary works, resources, and activities for families, parents, children, teens, and seniors
- The Fellowship Herald Magazine
- Mighty Messenger Newsletter
- Traveling Urantia Book Exhibit Booth for International Expos and Fairs
- The Flowers Program
- The Fellowship honors the initiative and creativity of grassroots study, dissemination and reader support efforts worldwide by offering grants and leadership experience. We particularly encourage book placement programs. Contact us for help with your next project.
- The website is developed and maintained by an international network of interested readers of The Urantia Book. See the site index for a listing of available resources.
- Personal response to E-mail questions
- Comments or questions about The Urantia Book received from this site are distributed to long-time readers for personal response. Please feel free to contact us.
- Additional reader services may be found on our community services page.
Many readers like to explore the book's ideas with other readers. Hundreds of small autonomous study groups have been formed around the world. Some of these study groups affiliate in regional societies which in turn elect leadership for The Fellowship.