1. The bed of a stream or river.
How many times has Michael said he is the water of life; who then would not delight to have him flowing through their life slaking the thirst of our world?
2. The deeper part of a river or harbor, especially a deep navigable passage.
How many times has Jesus referred to the safe harbor of salvation; who then would not desire to be a way of such passage for our fellows?
3. A broad strait, especially one that connects two seas.
4. A trench, furrow, or groove.
Are we not encouraged to dig into the depth of divinity, burrow beneath the surface of a jaded consciousness and get into the 'groove' of doing the will of God, and who would not thereby delight to be an encouragement for others.
5. A tubular passage for liquids; a conduit.
Who does not wish to serve as a conduit for the liquid of our Father's love and affection warming the hearts of all we encounter as 'we pass by'?
Are we not encouraged to explore new ways of thinking such that would challenge the world with the quality of our thought, and who does not delight to be a 'channel' whereby another might learn of the 'information' that has encouraged us to love?
7. Often channels . A route of communication or access: took her request through official channels.
Who when they pray does not know in faith that every sincere petition is carried aloft through appropriate 'channels' to lay our heart's desire before the one who will answer with an everlasting effect?
8. Electronics. A specified frequency band for the transmission and reception (see TR) of electromagnetic signals, as for television signals.
9. The medium through which a spirit guide purportedly communicates with the physical world.