From Nordan SymposiaJump to navigationJump to search
There are several definitions of "political system":
- A political system is a complete set of institutions, political organizations, interest groups (such as political parties, trade unions, lobby groups), the relationships between those institutions and the political norms and rules that govern their functions (constitution, election law).
- A political system is composed of the members of a social organization (group) who are in power.
- A political system is a system that necessarily has two properties: a set of interdependent components and boundaries toward the environment] with which it interacts.
- A political system is a concept in which theoretically regarded as a way of the government makes a policy and also to make them more organized in their administration.
- Almond, Gabriel A., et al. Comparative Politics Today: A World View (Seventh Edition). 2000. ISBN 0316034975