30:2 The Uversa Personality Register
- 1. The Paradise Deities.
- 2. The Supreme Spirits.
- 3. The Trinity-origin Beings.
- 4. The Sons of God.
- 5. Personalities of the Infinite Spirit.
- 6. The Universe Power Directors.
- 7. The Corps of Permanent Citizenship.
30:2.2 These groups of will creatures are divided into numerous classes and minor subdivisions. The presentation of this classification of the personalities of the grand universe is however chiefly concerned in setting forth those orders of intelligent beings who have been revealed in these narratives, most of whom will be encountered in the ascendant experience of the mortals of time on their progressive climb to Paradise. The following listings make no mention of vast orders of universe beings who carry forward their work apart from the mortal ascension scheme.
- 1. 30:2.3 THE PARADISE DEITIES
- 2. 30:2.4 THE SUPREME SPIRITS
- 3. 30:2.5 THE TRINITY-ORIGIN BEINGS
- 1. Trinitized Secrets of Supremacy.
- 2. Eternals of Days.
- 3. Ancients of Days.
- 4. Perfections of Days.
- 5. Recents of Days.
- 6. Unions of Days.
- 7. Faithfuls of Days.
- 8. Trinity Teacher Sons.
- 9. Perfectors of Wisdom.
- 10. Divine Counselors.
- 11. Universal Censors.
- 12. Inspired Trinity Spirits.
- 13. Havona Natives.
- 14. Paradise Citizens.
- 4. 30:2.6 THE SONS OF GOD
- 1. Descending Sons
- 2. 30:2.8 Ascending Sons
- 3. 30:2.9 Trinitized Sons
- 5. 30:2.10 PERSONALITIES OF THE INFINITE SPIRIT
- 1. 30:2.11 Higher Personalities of the Infinite Spirit
- 2. 30:2.12 The Messenger Hosts of Space
- 3. 30:2.13 The Ministering Spirits
- 6. 30:2.14 THE UNIVERSE POWER DIRECTORS
- 1. 30:2.15 The Seven Supreme Power Directors
- 2. 30:2.16 Supreme Power Centers
- 3. 30:2.17 Master Physical Controllers
- 4. 30:2.18 Morontia Power Supervisors
- 7. 30:2.19 THE CORPS OF PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP
- 1. The Planetary Midwayers.
- 2. The Adamic Sons of the Systems.
- 3. The Constellation Univitatia.
- 4. The Local Universe Susatia.
- 5. Spirit-fused Mortals of the Local Universes.
- 6. The Superuniverse Abandonters
- 7. Son-fused Mortals of the Superuniverses
- 8. The Havona Natives.
- 9. Natives of the Paradise Spheres of the Spirit.
- 10. Natives of the Father's Paradise Spheres.
- 11. The Created Citizens of Paradise.
- 12. Adjuster-fused Mortal Citizens of Paradise.
30:2.21 COMPOSITE PERSONALITY GROUPS. There are on Uversa the records of numerous additional groups of intelligent beings, beings that are also closely related to the organization and administration of the grand universe. Among such orders are the following three composite personality groups:
- 1. 30:2.22 The Paradise Corps of the Finality
30:2.23 The Mortal Corps of the Finality is dealt with in the next and final paper of this series.
- 2. 30:2.24 The Universe Aids
30:2.25 On all headquarters worlds of both local and superuniverses, provision is made for these beings who are engaged in specific missions for the Creator Sons, the local universe rulers. We welcome these Universe Aids on Uversa, but we have no jurisdiction over them. Such emissaries prosecute their work and carry on their observations under authority of the Creator Sons. Their activities are more fully described in the narrative of your local universe.
- 3. 30:2.26 The Seven Courtesy Colonies
30:2.27 These seven groups of beings will be found thus organized and governed on all headquarters worlds from the local systems up to the capitals of the superuniverses, particularly the latter. The capitals of the seven superuniverses are the meeting places for almost all classes and orders of intelligent beings. With the exception of numerous groups of Paradise-Havoners, here the will creatures of every phase of existence may be observed and studied.